We are no longer accepting vendors for the 2023 Crazy Water Festival. All vendor spots are filled.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting the online vendor application:
CRAZY VENDOR BOOTH FEES:
Before August 1st- $100 / Non-Profit $85
After August 1st- $135 / Non-Profit $115
1. Payment must accompany the application form.
2. Color photos of items to be sold are appreciated and should accompany applications. All photos become the property of the Crazy Water Festival Planning Committee archives.
3. Craft/Sales Booths that contain handcrafted items will be given first priority. No beverages or foods may be sold or distributed from Craft/Sales booths.
4. Applicants with the CRAZIEST, most original, creative, and unique crafts that mirror our Craziness will receive priority.
CRAZY FOOD BOOTH FEES:
Before August 1st – $150 / Non-Profit $125
After August 1st – $180 / Non-Profit $160
ALL VENDORS WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Returning vendors will get the same spot from the prior year if the application is received by August 1st unless the vendor requests a new location. Location requests will be considered but are not guaranteed.
2. Any overage of size will be charged an additional fee. Any unusual, special or difficult booth setup will require prior notification of the Committee and approval.
3. You may bring your own tent. It must be clean, free of patches, and professional looking, but must fit within the space purchased. GENERATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
4. Merchandise, display, and booth usage of participants are subject to the approval of Friends of the Crazy Water, who reserves the right to require alteration, replacement, and deletion of any material or activity for the festival.
5. No solicitation, sales, or marketing outside your booth area.
6. Set-up times are Friday (5:00pm-8:00pm) and Saturday Morning (6:00am-7:30am).
7. All vehicles must be out of the festival grounds by 8:00 am, and vehicles left inside the festival grounds WILL BE TOWED.
8. Festival hours are 9am-5pm. Booths must remain open until 5:00 pm. NO EXCEPTIONS.
9. The undersigned hereby does release the Friends of the Crazy Water and its respective officers, agents, and employees for any and all claims, demands, rights, or causes of action of whatsoever kind of nature which the undersigned has ever had or may now have or may hereafter have, whether now known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, arising from or by reason of or any way connected with any injuries, losses, damages, property damage or loss, or the results thereof, which heretofore has even or hereafter may be sustained by the undersigned as a result of or in connection with or arising out of the undersigned’s participation in the Crazy Water Festival.
10. The undersigned acknowledges that in the case of severe or hazardous weather or any other act of God, there will be no reimbursement of booth fees or any other monies submitted to the Friends of the Crazy Water. No money of any kind or amount will be returned except in the case of booth space rejection by the Friends of the Crazy Water.
11. I have read the above Terms & Conditions, including, without limitation, the release, and understand all terms stated herein. I execute this agreement voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR FOOD VENDORS:
1. For all food vendors: Cooking that produces grease-laden vapor requires a Class K Fire extinguisher within 30 feet of the appliance, and must be currently tagged and serviced (within 1 year).
2. Food Trucks must register with the City of Mineral Wells prior to the Festival. The City of Mineral Wells will conduct inspections of all Food Trucks the morning of the Festival to make sure the Food Truck is in compliance with City of Mineral Wells requirements. A copy of your Food Truck registration with City of Mineral Wells must be provided to Crazy Water Festival on or before September 15, 2023. Registration form and City requirements.
3. The City of Mineral Wells will perform an inspection of all food facilities prior to the festival to verify requirements are met. Failure to meet the requirements will result in immediate removal of the vendor from festival grounds, without refund.
4. LIABILITY INSURANCE ($1 Million per occurrence minimum) is required of food vendors and a CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE MUST ACCOMPANY APPLICATION. Friends of Crazy Water Festival, Inc. must be a named insured on your policy.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS NOT COVERED, PLEASE CONTACT SCOTT ELDER AT THE FAMOUS MINERAL WATER COMPANY (940) 325-8870 OR EMAIL ELIZABETH@FAMOUSWATER.COM.
POLICY OF MINERAL WELLS FIRE/EMS
- Food Trucks, Special Events, and Outside Cooking. Not including residential properties.
- Appliances that produce “grease-laden vapors” used for commercial purposes require a Type I vent hood system including a UL 300-approved fire suppression system. Currently tagged and serviced (within 6 months).
- Cooking that produces grease-laden vapor requires a Class K fire extinguisher within 30 ft. of the appliance. Currently tagged and serviced (within 1 year).
- Propane cylinders larger than 2.5 pounds shall be kept outside.
- Propane cylinders larger than 125 pounds must be kept a minimum of 5 ft. away from lot lines, buildings, and public ways.
- Propane cylinders must be secured.
QUESTIONS? email email@example.com