Leadership Mineral Wells is excited to be hosting the Crazy Street Art this year. Show your love for our 100 + year old building, our talented artists of the area, and our community by sponsoring an artist square. Inspired local artists will create non-commercial, one-of-a-kind, family-oriented artworks on the festival streets. These works are available in a variety of sizes and each sponsor will be recognized with a sponsor sign attached near the artwork.
Artwork sizes are available at various sponsor prices:
Participating artists will receive an official Crazy Water Festival t-shirt, free entry into the festival, and access to the festival’s VIP area.
- Artists must be at least 10 years of age
- Artist must be ready to create at 7:30 am at the Festival.
- Participation is on a volunteer basis only
- Artwork must be appropriate for all viewers – family-friendly
- No writing of anything is allowed outside your square. The Women’s Club will provide and install an information sign stating your name and square sponsor name
- The entire artist space should be utilized
- Artists must complete their assigned square by the closing of the festival
- Non-toxic soft pastels only. Use of any other material is forbidden (i.e. oil pastels, acrylic, gouache, markers, etc.)
Benefiting Leadership Mineral Wells Dog Park Project